Camaldolesi Eremo San Giorgio
Showing all 2 results
The Hermitage St. George (Bardolino Verona) was founded in 1663. Construction continued throughout the seventeenth century and was completed with the building of the church in 1704. After the Napoleonic suppression of 1810 the Hermitage was abandoned and the building was inhabited by farmers until 1885, when he returned to reside in a community Camaldolese.